Please make sure you are willing to adhere to this protocol when coming to see Leah for an appointment.
1. Wear a mask at all times. (Please do not wear buffs or masks that have ventilation holes.)
2. Wash your hands at the sink at the end of the hallway before entering the office.
3. Stay home if anyone in your household is sick with ANY type of communicable illness.
4. Stay home if you have been exposed to someone in the past 14 days who has COVID.
5. Wait 14 days to come in if you have been on an airplane or train.
6. Your temperature and oxygen will be taken upon arrival. If it is 100 degrees or above, you will be sent home.
7. You will be filling our a COVID intake form with every appointment.
8. Stay home if you have any of the following symptoms: temperature of 100 degrees or more, runny nose, upset stomach, rash and or numbness on hands or feet, rash on body, loss of smell or taste, dizziness, chest pain, coughing, exhaustion from exertion, tired.
I appreciate you cancelling your appointment if you think you may be sick or if you have been exposed to anyone who has been sick. You will not be charged for last minute cancellations due to COVID symptoms or exposure.